Quality is assured by integrating Six Sigma methodology into the ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System to continuously monitor and improve manufacturing processes and finished product quality.
- Manufacturing processes employ data collection software for the continuous in-process monitoring and statistical process control (SPC) of input process parameters and output product quality.
- Production and quality data are analyzed using statistical software to verify and ensure production processes maintain capability to meet finished product specifications by process capability (CpK, PpK) analysis.
- Fully equipped, on-site quality control laboratory with testing capabilities for certification of physical and chemical properties of yarns, fabrics, foams, and soft fibers.
- Analytical laboratory testing capabilities include Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES) and Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS) for trace elemental analysis and Fabric Certification of silver (Ag) Ion Release; Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer (FTIR) to identify and study chemicals of extracted dyes, coatings, and finishes; and an AATCC certified laundrometer for home laundering simulation studies and Fabric Certification for Ion Release.
- Physical properties laboratory testing capabilities include a USTER TENSORAPID Tensile Tester for capability to measure tensile strength and elongation through the package; in addition to calibrated equipment for the determination of denier, entanglement, shrink, twist, and resistance/conductivity using ASTM standard methods.
- Qualified Microbiology Laboratories are used for antimicrobial analysis.
Certificate Of Registration